- Romantic Words for 2012 new boyfriend
Romance word is a word that is usually given lover seduction. romantic words are usually given to people who have been in love with me.
quotes are taken from the sharing of resources and as well as personal experience of a blog. This article may be useful
romantic words for boyfriend
This which I have prepared a special lunch for you: a glass of love, longing plate, a bowl of honey, a piece of love, a bit jealous, and a prayer .. Met maem yah ..
I think the doctor forbids you to drink sweet tea yah?
Because I kmu kt sweet tuh know already ...
if you invite me to jump together, I do not go! I chose to come down to catch you.
I know you love me when I saw your eyes shine bright when looked at me, calm and warm. I know you're where I lean back and take cover.
I hope this is just a quiet night you.All I wanted was peace only you.Which is only bahagiamu beg seconds. Met sleep, dear ...
Giving all your love to someone is no guarantee he will return your love!? Do not expect love in return, just wait for it to grow in his heart, but if not, be content it grew your hearts.
In this world there are only 5 people I love, my mother, my father, biological brother, my friends and the terakir is you. why did you dump it on the last order? because I want you to be the last Love and no love other than my last love to you
Love ... I miss you when I'm sad. I missed you when I'm alone. But I most miss when I'm happy
when you cry. . My heart was grievedif you're happy. . My heart was bloomingif you're nervous. . My heart was troubledThis is all because. . .we are one heart. . .
The day will come when you'll be mine
But I'll just wait till That time
If I have to wait forever, that's what I'll do
Cause I can not live my life without you
do not know why there are no stars tonight?because the star moved all into your eyes ...
Beautiful is the season ....
When you greeted the morning with your smile
When you payungi noon to greet you
When you close tonight with a stroked affection
I love U
met is destiny,to be your friend was choice,but fell in love with it outsideability ..The most simple is the word IThe most beautiful word is LOVEAnd loved ones is YOU.That's why I LOVE YOU
for the night, which bintanglah special
for flowers, a special kumbanglah
But! For me, only you're the most special
Aq wrote your name in the skytp remove the cloudaq wrote your name on the beachtp remove the wavesso aq to write your name in my heartlet me not be there who candelete it .....
I love you
Three words were spoken
Three seconds to indicate
Three minutes to explain
Three hours to demonstrate
But to prove
I'll give my life time
Love is the beautyAlways looks at you does not make me boredLove is the breathWith you I want to live another thousand yearsLove to make my life perfect
Lonely ..
I'm only friends deserted
Bayangmu here to enjoy the beautiful
Own ..
I caught one myself
Step down the foot
Lost ..
All of it is lost and never come back again
I do not knowWhy are more and more day I love youI'm more afraid of losing youI want to keep with you
I know, I'm not the best
I could never be as you wish
And maybe love is not perfect
But,
I just want to be part of your story line
I made you a secondLove does not meanMe and him only temporaryYou no longer need to questionmy heart just for youGive it time you made the only one ..
Why do I love you
In love with you
Once I'm away from you?
You come I'm cryingYou come home I cryWhat would be rich gini continue?
Not stopping kumenangis
Not stop my heart sad
and he kept kumeratapi time left
Just for you
But I did not know until when this happens
If you knowI do not want you to goLeave me alone with bayangmu
Indeed we have much taste tlah
Indeed, we are not together
If indeed we are destined to be together forever tuk
Where would love ..
so tired tired of you I alsoBahagiamu .. bahagiaku mustSharing, our destiny is alwaysUnless each of you fall in love
If you are here
My right to keep and love slalu
If you created for me
Kurangkai's beautiful story just for you
I Love U..
I ask for one believe in yourselfThis heart for youAll that I do for youMore than a word of love for you
I miss my morning morning-when you wake me from my sleep soundly with the melodious strains of sapamu spoiled ....
I miss my lunch noon-teduhkan when you're tired soul with your eyes cool face ...
I miss my nights when you took me into a beautiful garden that you dream of knitting with sincere love ...
First love sung by Adam and Eve,
true love presented by Romeo n Juliet,
forwarded by rama n Sprott
and finally delivered by YOU and ME ...
If you Nanya which one is more important to me, my life or your life, I will answer my life.Eits, do not be angry, because ye are my life.
I've dropped a tear in the Sunda Strait. On the day I can find it again, it's time I stop loving you.
If you Nanya how many times you come to my mind, honestly wrote, just once. abisnya, ga pergi2 hell!
I skarang gendutan not you?
I think yes deh,,
knapa not know?
S0alnya ... kmu already developed in the hearts of many who love me ...
If time can berenti flow ...I hope that when we're happy.If the time should flow away ...I hope you do ngelupain ga me.
In Vegetable Broth ... There
Implied niches Love My Heart
Not mean Tuk Say I Miss You ...
Or Say I Love You ...
Aa cuman to say
First pee before sleep ...
I ngelakuin it all for youBecause I love youI also do not want to lose youI hope we will together slaluAlthough I was a lot of flaws that might disappoint youBut definitelyI'm not far from you
Just a short while you hurry to leave
Longing to you is now lodged in my mind
Love is the grace that can not be easily tuk release
Though a thousand obstacles
Undaunted me to live with you all
I just want to spend my night with youI just want to hear your voiceI want to hear you say that I was able to reassure
I learned my tuk leaves made of paper
I made my break twigs tuk pen
My tear drops made my tuk ink
Then I wrote that ..
I love you
Where do I'm looking for peace of mindWhen you walk awayBecause until now you were not back yetWhere can I find the identityWhen all the nonsense I wait ..
This romantic words special for my boyfriend who has been with me for two months even though we are separated does not mean our friendship apart. You're always in my heart like writing love poems.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar